- Deadline extended through evening of Monday, May 15th
- open to CPS students entering 9th – 12th grade in the fall
- spots reserved for debaters, especially those attending CDSI!
- Dates: 7/3 – 7/21
- Pay: $8.25 an hour, up to 25 hours a week for 3 weeks
- Work in office settings and learn about professional experience
- contact email@example.com with questions about application
Sylvia Nelson Jordan and her wonderful staff at CPS are again doing a summer jobs program from 7/3 – 7/21 for students entering 9th through 12th grades, who will make $8.25 an hour for up to 25 hours of work a week, which adds up to several hundred dollars for students that complete the entire summer jobs program!
There are spots set aside especially for CDL debaters, with special interest in those who are also going to CDSI at Whitney Young from 7/24 – 8/4.
This is a great way for students to make money and gain valuable resume experience working in office positions like a company, a law firm, or an alderman’s office before they spend 2 weeks getting great at debate.
Contact Markus Payne at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
[button url=”https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1vS1HuzTEcx0Kvwnt1Z5_7mU_E4MtuSXjZihHKEuPrmY/viewform?edit_requested=true” style=”grey” size=”large” target=”_self”]Apply for a CPS Summer Job![/button]