Announcing Our 2021 Summer Camps!
All interested students should complete the pre-registration form here: bit.ly/cdsi2021
Only students who have completed the pre-registration form will be sent the final registration link. Students will be admitted to the camp on a first come, first served basis.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be glad to help you!
- CPS students attending a Title I CPS school–Free
- CPS students who do not attend a Title I school–$200 (plus $25 registration fee)
- Non-CPS students–$400 (plus $25 registration fee)
Are you an experienced debate instructor who wants to teach at our camp? Email email@example.com.
- You will receive a refund of the camp fee (not including the registration fee) if you cancel any time between July 6 and July 30.
- You will receive 50% of the camp fee (not including registration fee) if you participate in camp for the first week and cancel by August 8.
- You will receive no refund if you attend any part of the second week.
Last year, we were thrilled to also virtually host our two-week summer debate camps for nearly 100 students. Here’s what some students had to say about their camp experience:
“Reviewing terms was a good way to bounce back into debate especially after summer.” -Samantha
“I really love the energy and humor of my lab leader. I also think that it’s also really great to get back at the fundamentals.” -Jonathan
“What I enjoyed most today was that Disney movies were the topic and we talked about the racism in the world.” -Giselle
“I enjoyed watching the lab instructors do skits on what not to do in debate.” -Joey